4 de abril de 2017

Voz passiva em inglês - exercícios com respostas



1. Complete os diálogos usando a voz passiva. Veja o modelo:

A: Has anyone repaired the dishwasher?
B: Yes, it has just been repaired(just - repair)

a)
A: Has anyone repaired the dishwasher?  
B:  No, it ____________(not yet - repair)

b)
A: Have you thrown those old love letters away?
B: I don’t remember but they __________ (should - not – throw away) in my opinion. 

c)
A: Your cat doesn’t look well.
B: You’re right. It doesn’t. It should  _____________(take) to  the vet.
           
d)
A: Have they sold their old car?
B: I think it ____________ (could – sell) if it didn’t cost so much!            
                      
e) 
A: Why didn’t she come to your party?
B: Because she ______________ (not – invite)

f)
A: Do they include service in the bill?
B: Yes, service  ____________ (include)  
                              
g)
A: Will they postpone the meeting?
B: I’m sure the  meeting __________(postpone)

h) 
A: Can we leave our bicycles in the driveway?
B: No. Bicycles ____________ (leave) in the driveway.

i) 
A: Are they paving the street?
B: Yes, the street __________(pave)

j) 
A: Were they serving dinner when you arrived?
B: Yes, dinner __________ (serve) when I arrived.

k) 
A: Were you late for dinner? Had they served dinner when you arrived?
B: No, I wasn’t late. Dinner  ________ (not- serve) when I arrived.

l)
A: Did they have to postpone the meeting?
B: Yes, the meeting ___________(postpone)

RESPOSTAS

1.
a) No, it hasn’t been repaired yet. 
b) I don’t remember but they shouldn’t be thrown away, in my opinion.  
c) You’re right. It doesn’t. It should be taken to the vet. 
d) I think it could be sold if it didn’t cost so much!         
e) Because she wasn’t invited. 
f) Yes, service is included.  
g) I’m sure the meeting will be postponed.
h) No. Bicycles can’t be left in the driveway.
i) Yes, the street is being paved.
j) Yes, dinner was being served when I arrived.
k) No, I wasn’t late. Dinner hadn’t been served when I arrived.
l) Yes, the meeting had to be postponed.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário